Everybody's wearing them!
|Fastest, Easiest Christmas Bracelets for Kids|
QUICK AND EASY - Super simple.
These are so easy to make. You can have them on hand for filling out a little time on any Sunday in Advent.
Or make bunches of them to trade as friendship bracelets or trading bracelets.
These DO REQUIRE to be printed on heavier card stock or they won't last very long. If you only have regular paper, see the other version in our Christmas menu for Fast and Sturdy bracelets.
|4th grade through 8th grade, but grades k-3 may want them too.|
|These bracelets express the meaning of Christmas and the birth of Jesus.|
If you don't have card stock, go to our "Sturdy" Christmas bracelet that uses ordinary paper. They are the same design, but a different constructin method.
You can get the black and white version or in most instances, a version with the background already colored.
1. Print the word documents you want.
2.Roughly cut apart the 8 bracelets on each page on the "separate bracelets" line.
Colored version has minimal coloring for older kids.
2. Cut on the solid outline
3. Fit over your hand holding the "Fit" end between your thumb and index finger at the knuckle as shown.
4. Roll the loose end under and around your hand OVER your thumb, until you are over the dotted line area at the glue end.
5. Count the dotted squares that you can still see.
6. Mark where the decorated end overlaps the dotted squares end. (Or ask someone else in the class to mark it while you are holding it snugly, but not tight.
OPTION: Put your name on the inside of the bracelet.
7. Glue from your mark to the end where it says "Glue"
8. Put it together. (Tape to hold until the glue dries)
Click the button below the bracelet image you want.
Christmas bracelets --- These are Microsoft Word Documents.
8 of one kind on a page.
Sunday School Bible Bytes: Kids Sunday School activities and Bible crafts
Christmas friendship bracelets.
from the Sunday School Director of Christian Education of Faith Congregational Church, Mount Prospect, Illinois