(time- about 15 minutes for precolored
Glue in sequence indicated
Make the tent first so it has a chance to dry.
1. Cut out both pieces of the tent
2. If you have the black and white version, color the tent pieces -
suggestion that the both roof pieces are the same color, but it really
doesn't matter. Do not color over the "Glue" spaces.
3. Write your name on the back of the tent paper. NOTE on the original
page, the tops -or roofs of the tent are together so you have to turn
one around so both the roofs are up ^. The camel and the pots should
4. FOLD on ALL DOTTED OR DASHED LINES
5. Put glue on glue space 1
6. Align side 1 next to glue space number 1 .
7. Use a piece of paper or ruler to align the bottom of all
the tent pieces straight.
8. Bring side 1 over glue flap 1
9. To strengthen the first joint, you may use tape on the back over
the joint. At this time, you may also put a small piece of tape on the
inside across the paper over the point of the doorway to avoid tearing.
10. Re-fold on all lines
11. Put glue on glue space 2
12. Bring side 2 around to cover glue space 2 ( You can then also carefully
tape inside to hold this joint.)
13. Put glue on roof space 1. (You remembered to fold on this line before
14. Bring the other roof piece up to cover the roof glue space.
15. Gently pull out the 4 roof flaps over the front and back of the
BIBLE PEOPLE ARE ON A SEPARATE MICROSOFT WORD PAGE SO YOU MAY USE THE
TENT ALONE FOR MANY OTHER OLD TESTAMENT STORIES YOU MAY ALSO USE THE
PEOPLE AS ANY BIBLE CHARACTERS YOU CHOOSE